Highstairs Lane, Stretton, Alfreton
4 Bedroomed Semi-Detached House
- Completion Nov 2023 SHOWHOME NOW OPEN
- Built by Meadowview Homes
- Brand new superb 4 bedroom Semi detached property over 3 floors
- Open plan family dining kitchen and living room
- Under floor heating to ground floor as standard
- Oak finished internal doors and bi-fold doors to rear
- Selected integral Bosch appliances
- Solar Panel to roof
- Upgrade choices available to flooring, appliances and tiling
- INCENTIVE PACKAGES AVAILABLE FOR EARLY RESERVATIONS
Property SummaryOur new development at Highstairs Lane, Stretton offers a countryside setting, within easy reach of Chesterfield and Derby making easy commuting to nearby Nottingham , Derby and Sheffield.. Local amenities on the doorstep include a village pub, shops, nursery and school.
The Durham offers an entrance hall leading to an extremely well-proportioned living kitchen, dining and family space, there is a separate downstairs toilet leading off the hall. On the first floor there is a good-sized family bathroom and three bedrooms. On the top floor you will find a spectacular master bedroom with ensuite, built in sliding wardrobes and a vast storage area. The property is completed with parking for two spaces outside and a car charging preparation supply. The gardens are landscaped to the front and rear of the property.
Experience modern living in our energy-efficient family homes, potentially reducing energy consumption by over 50%. Our homes feature high-specification features such as ground-floor underfloor heating, premium Bosch kitchen appliances and solar panels as standard to all homes. Peace of mind is assured with a 10-year NHBC warranty certificate, complemented by a 2-year warranty from Meadowview Homes on your home.
This development offers a blend of rural outdoor living with excellent commuter links. The picturesque Ogston Reservoir and sailing club are just a short cycle away, while Hardwick Hall and Ashover Rock are a brief drive. Additionally, the M1 and A61, which provide access to Nottingham and Derby to the south and Chesterfield and Sheffield to the north and are nearby.