Guide Price £625,000
South Lodge Court, Chesterfield
4 Bedroomed Detached House
- Four Bedroomed Detached Family Residence / Stunningly Spacious Throughout
- Four Bathrooms / Open Plan Living / Elegant Formal Dining Room / Office / Separate Family Room
- Most Desirable Location, Close to Brookfield School and the Cosmopolitan Area of Brampton
- Easy Access to Town Centre and Train Station
- Well Placed for the Nearby Peak District National Park
- Contemporary Designed Accommodation
- En-Suite to Principle Bedroom
- Second Double Bedroom with Wet Room and Stunning Balcony
- Ample Off Road Parking and Garage
- Enclosed Rear Garden with Patio, Perfect for Outdoor Entertaining
Property Summary*GUIDE PRICE £625,000 TO £650,000* Truly stunning and unbelievably spacious four bedroomed detached family residence. Offering over 2400 sq ft of flexible, beautifully presented accommodation. Situated in a most desirable location, close to Brookfield School and well placed for local amenities in Brampton which boasts an array of boutique shops, bars and restaurants.
Also having easy access to the town centre and railway station with links to the nearby beautiful Peak District National Park. The family sized accommodation is contemporary in its design throughout comprising an open plan living kitchen, elegant formal dining room, utility room, office, lounge / family room and bathroom on the ground floor. The first floor boats a principle bedroom with en-suite, a further double bedroom with wet room and double doors that lead out to a balcony area, two double bedrooms and bathroom. Ample off road parking is provided by a driveway to the front of the property which leads to a the garage, there is also a lawn and well established screening hedges and borders. To the rear is an enclosed garden with artificial lawn and patio area with space for outside entertaining.