- Highly Desirable Location / Close to Somersall Park and the Nearby Countryside
- Four Bedroomed Detached Property
- Over 1500 sq ft of Flexible, Modern Living Accommodation that Will Suit Both Families and Professional Couples
- Cosy Living Room with Bay Window / Separate Dining Room / Kitchen with Separate Utility / Convenient Guest Wc
- En-Suite to Principle Bedroom / Three Further Generous Bedrooms
- Driveway Providing Off Road Parking / Good Sized, Enclosed Garden to Rear
- Snug/Playroom - Space to Work From Home!
- Located in the Catchment Area of Highly Regarded Schools / Close to Amenities / Easy Access to the Town Centre
- Situated on the Edge of The Peak District National Park
- Excellent Commuting Links to the M1
Enjoying a highly desirable cul-de-sac location, close to Somersall Park and the nearby countryside, this beautiful detached property boasts over 1500sq ft of flexible, modern accommodation that would suit families and professional couples alike. The layout to the ground floor is comfortable and seamless comprising of an entrance hallway, a cosy living room with bay window, a separate dining room with double French doors leading out to the rear garden, a breakfast kitchen with a separate utility room, a convenient guest WC and a snug/playroom. Heading upstairs you will find the principle bedroom with an en-suite, three further, generous bedrooms and the family bathroom. Furthermore there is a driveway which provides off-road parking to the front of the property and to the rear is a good sized, enclosed garden with lawn and patio. Perfect for the growing family, offering space in abundance and situated on a fantastic plot this property has much more than meets the eye with local shops and amenities close by and located within the catchment for highly regarded schools. Also having good commuting links to the M1 Motorway and situated on the edge of the beautiful Peak District National Park a mere 4 miles away.